In this post I'm just going to sharing with you foundations that match me. I'm referencing to MAC NW25 since I feel thats quite a common way to compare foundation shades. Please remember that these are my personal opinions and don't just take my word for it but I'm hoping it will give some of you an idea for what shade you might be if you are similar in skin tone to me. I am NW20 normally but NW25 when I have a tan (I fake tan nearly all the time).
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW20 - NW25
- MAC Studio Face and Body - N3
- Rimmel Wake Me Up - Soft Beige
- Estee Lauder Double Wear - 3N1 Ivory Beige
- Nars Sheer Glow - Santa Fe
- L'oreal True Match - N4 Beige
- Bourjois Healthy Mix - 55 Dark Beige
- YSL Touche Eclat - B40
- Make Up For Ever - 125 Sand
- Maybelline Fit Me - 125/135
Hope some of these can help you! I recommend you go out and get a sample/tester before you buy!
Thanks for taking the time to read;
- AmberBentleyy xo
Post a Comment